Sunday, February 9, 2014

40 Days Juice Fasting - Day 15

Call me a "food hippie." I am so into natural foods, Chinese herbs and a plant-passionate lifestyle! However, I didn't choose the healthy approach until a year ago. And I am so glad that I turned totally natural and herbal. Now I am a food weirdo and have bizarre taste buds. As long as it's healthy, I can tolerate it.

Today, I stocked up the kitchen with some new veggies along with the regular ones. The new ones to experiment with are:

Brussel Sprouts: They are jam packed with numerous vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals which are known to support a properly functioning body.

Water Cress: Watercress is extremely high in chlorophyll which helps to build healthy red blood cells. It is packed with minerals so is great for mineral deficiencies. Good for any detox program.

Baby Kale: Kale has nutrients that make people feel healthier, lose weight, and just kick more ass! But go easy with Kale. Twice a week is advisable.

Kelp buds: Juicing seaweeds results in a highly concentrated concoction of vitamins and minerals, that can also assist in weight loss.

I am so in love with green veggie juicing! I’ve been drinking it every day for the past 15 days and have noticed a visible improvement in my skin, mood, and energy levels.

Crisp, refreshing and oh-so-good-for-you, this super-green juicing might just be the best thing you can put in your body. Replace your coffee each morning with a green drink! Trust me, you wont regret!


1 comment:

  1. I started and soon will update. It is very very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete