Friday, January 31, 2014

40 Days Juice Fasting- Day 6


So far so good!

I have been juicing every green veggie, fruit or sprouts I can get hold of. I prefer veggies because fruits have more sugar content, especially pineapples, apples etc.

Green Juice Veggies: ( Mix and match any of the below)
Spinach(red/green)
Wheat grass
Alfalfa sprouts
Aloevera
Basil
Cucumber
Avocado
Lettuce(varieties)
Cabbage
Broccoli
Asparagus
Mint Leaves
Sunflower sprouts

Other Veggies/Fruits( Mix and match any of the below)
Beetroot
Carrots
Bell peppers
Apples
Oranges
Lime/Lemon

I feel wonderful! Even a normal meal might not provide me the kind of nourishment I am now taking through raw juicing. Veggies lose some vitamins while cooking. Eating them raw is the best way to retain those nutrients. 

More updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how you are drinking this. How does this taste with taste? do you put salt an sugar? If no seriously you are great and super dedication.

    ReplyDelete