Monday, January 17, 2011

I am not spoilt.. Just well loved.

At times I feel so lucky and loved. Theres so much love around me. Just a handful of true friends who love me more than their lives. A small but a very loving family who'd kill/die for me ;)
Just because you get everything you want and get everything your way does not mean that you are spoiled. It simply means that you are well loved and taken care of...and you deserve it.

 I feel flattered by all the love surrounding me. I am not spoilt, I am BLESSED, I am LOVED, I am PRIVILEGED..

2 comments:

  1. You are BLESSED, LOVED ,PRIVILEGED.. and you deserve ....You're The Best Thing (That Ever Happened To all of US)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice to see that wardrobe, tells how much your mom loves to see you all the time :) so lucky and the feeling of being loved is the best feeling! have loads of fun while u're with her!!

    ReplyDelete