Friday, February 7, 2014

40 Days Juice Fasting - Day 13


I hardly have the time to update nowadays. So sometimes have to make do with a picture :)

Anyway, Its my 12th day now and I have learnt a few things! Practice makes a man perfect, they say. I know for sure that it's true. I have been juicing for the past 12 days and now I have a perfect juicing recipe to make this fasting effective!

The secret? Ingredients! I used to combine 4-5 veggies and blend my juice. Now I have found a way to make juicing healthier.

Recipe = 1 or 2 varieties of veggies + 2 tbsp onion juice + 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar+ lemon juice(for taste and vitamin C)

Onion juice is very healthy and keeps us away from diseases. ACV of course helps in weight loss and more!

So I get all the nutrients from 3 different ways in 1 glass of juice. How cool is that? Am glad I have been experimenting to make my life healthier and happier. 

And the experimenting continues...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somr tips which I am able to come across.One medium sized onion is sufficient to fill a shot glass. It may burn a little while going down but that is normal. If you have difficulty in keeping it down, try having a little honey mixed with warm water. It is best to have the onion juice first thing in the morning. Do not eat or drink anything for at least one hour afterwards.

      Delete