Saturday, February 1, 2014

40 Days Juice Fasting- Day 7

It's my 7th day of Juice Fasting! I feel a sense of accomplishment and euphoria. For 2 reasons! Read on and you'll know why!

Reason 1: I hate to LOSE things. But am glad I lost something today. I LOST 2 kgs(4.40 pounds) !! I know, I know. I said I won't be checking my weight until the last day. I just couldn't help myself. It came as a surprise when the weighing scale showed the weight loss. Kinda unusual for me, as I lose weight slowly. Especially because I am not getting enough exercise now during fasting.


Reason 2: Today, I consumed at least 4 litres of juice since I was home. A mix of all kinds of veggies. I also incorporated Apple Cider Vinegar in my juicing routine! Am glad I did. I have tried taking ACV many times before but I just hate the taste of it with plain water. I regularly use the miracle water in my detox baths and hair though. Today I added 2 tbsp of ACV to my juice jars and sipped it all day long. ACV has way too many benefits including detox, weight loss and health benefits. The idea came out of nowhere. The best part is the taste and smell of ACV was disguised by the mixed juices and it was so much easier to drink! There was not even a hint of smell and taste and I loved it! What better way to make my juicing healthier? Remember though, ACV has to be the organic unfiltered raw(mother of vinegar) with all the living enzymes for more benefits!

Overall it was a perfect day at home with my juicer, my new found love.



1 comment:

  1. Amazing.... great great great........... 2 kgs's in sevn days is with only Juice. wow

    ReplyDelete