Wednesday, February 5, 2014

40 Days Juice Fasting- Day 11

Need motivation? Look at the numbers below! Feeling hungry anytime? Just drink up the juice and feel healthy and stay slim!

Calories for every 100gm !

Spinach- 23 calories
Celery – 16 calories
Parsley - 36 calories
Cabbage – 25 calories
Alfalfa sprouts – 23 calories
Basil - 22 calories
Cucumber - 16 calories
Avocado - 160 calories
Lettuce – 15 calories
Broccoli - 34 calories
Asparagus - 20 calories
Mint leaves - 70 calories
Beetroot – 95 calories
Carrots – 41 calories
Bell Peppers - 20 calories
Apples - 52 calories
Pineapples – 50 calories
Lemons - 29 calories

Oranges - 47 calories

I always combine 4-5 veggies for juicing. That means my calorie intake cannot exceed more than max 300 a day! I must confess that everyone has noticed the slimmer me! Especially the radiant skin. There is no craving for food whatsoever but I do feel the need to taste something spicy. At times like that I suck on chilli flakes or add Himalayan sea salts to my juice which adds 80 more abundant trace elements to my diet.

More to come in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. You or dot and all these veggies provides Vitamin A, B Vitamins, Vitamin E and many minerals (including calcium). Great for eyesight, bones and teeth, liver and nails, skin and hair as well as helping in breast and skin cancer prevention.

    ReplyDelete