Monday, September 6, 2010

ANJALI RAO UNPLUGGED!

My second video... took longer than I imagined..But trust me people its not as easy as it looks!Am still trying to get over my fear of singing...So far no luck!;) I love this song by Enrique Iglesius..Just wonderful..
I named my guitar SOPRANO and you can see the sticker on my guitar which was custom-made in my last trip to India..I wanna add some bling to my guitar soon..

Kindly leave a few comments if you like the video...(heeding to all the comments for my last video I've tried smiling in this one)

6 comments:

  1. awesum anjali....keep goin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always... i m back for some expert commenting.....ROTFL! way to go!!!!.... u seem to be improving in leaps and bounds... but gotta say...if u r putting up a video performance ...u have to put up a show for the audience.. flourish of hands in time with the beats...swaying to the tune...u knw...THE WORKS! ... and to top it ...try playing the lead ... will involve picking of strings...but nice job.. have to say ...proud of ya baby sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echoooooooooo what ajay said..........and also as the guitar name you too Female rock soprano :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice song anjali.......and don't worry..........u r singing as good as u r playing ur soprano........

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one really...so the musician inside u is slowly coming out..compared to ur previous video u look more confident in this...do try some HINDI melody tooo.
    LEKHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was fab.. u've really improved than d prev one.. good job.. keep going..:)

    ReplyDelete