Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Days go by,and lifes changing day by day minute by minute..But only thing that doesn't change is  the people around me who I can count on..I have been thinking of writing about 2 most important people in my life (after my mother ofcourse).Its only fair that I write few words about them when these two remarkable people have showered my blog with wonderful comments, been so encouraging and supportive.No matter what crap I write I have always had these two commenting and encouraging me to write. They are the reason why this blog is what it is today.The credit would go to Capt Ajay Rao and Putta. The two most important people in my life.



2 comments:

  1. This is really a surprise.... cant belive it and I am really touched and very very emotional .........Dont have words... We always encourage and you are the best Girl in the world ....I mean it.

    Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. Be happy always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh! straight to heart babes! its in the way u say it that gets to u! nice !! words fail me for once( and thats saying a lot....knowing that i have verbal diaorhhea all the time...) ... (sic) .... hehehehe... A big THANKS goes out to madam for such kind words... nice ..thanks!

    ReplyDelete