Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy birthday to my blog...

Its been 1 year that I wrote my first blog post.Since then my lifes changed so much! Its amazing to look back and see how much my beloved blog has evolved & so have I..
This post is not about me. This blog is definitely not a DEAR DIARY or a chronicle of my life but more like a tidbits of my life...
This post is about all the celebrities who go under the needle to keep up their good looks. And common man unknowingly worships and idolises them.We forget that they are just like any other ordinary person facing their own demons, with skeletons in their closets...
Here are the BEFORE and AFTER pictures of such celebrities



South Indian actresses are not behind ...Sridevi and shilpa shetty exclusively...



Men are not lagging behind too..Hair transplants(Salman khan) plastic surgery(Amir khan and all the other Khans) is a common procedure amongst these actors..


Makes you feel good about yourself isnt it?Bizarre yet true...

3 comments:

  1. yup! its true ..we definitely are better off ... on screen persona is just a illusion for the gullible... and worst part of it is people actually fall for the false facade..... irony of life ..isnt it??
    Anyways.congrats on the first anniversary of your blog.... keep venting/typing your thoughts onto this blog... as ur blogs header says..best part of u is still hiding up ur sleeve... so unleash the beast! hehehe kiddin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Life holds so many simple blessings, each day bringing its own individual wonder." gr8 Song!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete