Thursday, August 26, 2010

Help! I need to name my Laptop....

Need some help people!!!  I need to name my precious laptop and I've narrowed down to few names.I would appreciate any suggestions for the same..Consider this as a discussion forum   :)And ofcourse am looking for female names..


ILAJNA--------------> Spelled backwards its my name :)
PANDORA----------> cause everytime I open it havoc is released on the world.
MINERVA----------->the Roman God of knowledge.
HERMIONE--------->Also inspired by Harry Potter character / Greek name derived from the name of the god Hermes.

Cant think of anymore.. So lets do some brain-storming from different locations :) Contribute your ideas!

6 comments:

  1. how about

    PERSES or PERSAIOS (Greek Titan god of destruction)

    or my personal fav

    Isis(Egyptian triple Goddess (Maid, Mother, Crone).

    second one is my fav because u can qualify under any category maid , mother and definitely crone...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. In punjabi sitting idle is termed as " velae baithe rehna'...... so...... jo velae baitha rethe hai unki dimaag ki upaj ka koi jawaab nahi!!! wah wah! Naming a lappy...hmm.. what next i hope u dont start naming body parts of ur hubby.... i definitely know where energiser name will fit in...... ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one last addition and i m outta here.... try http://www.uniqueskins.com/Categories/Laptop+Skins/HP/ . They make custom laptop decals and u can design them online... so it will sort of your own unique identity.... i have mine ..but ist a hotchpotch of different stickers stuck on one single big one... but u go for a custom designed one! cheers nd on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In one of the Language Estonia its called " Arvuti " its sounds good and starts from "A".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you had a HP laptop, didn't know it was nameless. Or have you designed a new laptop and asking for names??? Now don't start throwing things in the air...
    I thought Jali is good, 2nd half of ur name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey... Great .. good one..one of my friend suggested the same!wat a coincidence!!

    ReplyDelete