Monday, February 28, 2011

☛ Improvised Doodles - Monkey Business ☚

In order to do something new , also to fill the noticeable emptiness in February- achievement of the month I wracked my brain to do something more creative.

Initially the idea was to make an animated movie.Thats still in progress ,a lot of work needs to be done.Also yet another big project coming up which will take about another month to be posted here.So look out for that one.

 But for now after finishing all my wifely chores I found time to create Doodles- a little improvised.  Sometimes my brain just refuses to function. Today was one of those days. So I set off for a walk hoping to get inspiration from nature. And I came back home with a bag of chips and a Red Bull . Usually a long hot shower will do the trick. Today a bag of chips and Red Bull saved the day!!


SO here it is. No biggie.

3 comments:

  1. That was a serious doodle for sure! :) Loved it n ur best till date.. keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...... becoming journalist or animated movie director ? I am confused now......

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh crap!!! sorry dear, my networ here doesnt allow to stream or download videos. :(

    ReplyDelete