Saturday, February 5, 2011

Angel? Devil?- I'd say Fallen Angel...



I have been contemplating to move from blogger to wordpress for several reasons. Mainly because blogger keeps having uploading problems! And always when I am in a hurry to finish blogging to attend to my domestic chores (the wife thingy) . I had a tough time uploading videos for Zee awards finally uploading only one of the many. Either my picasa albums had to be deleted or I needed to move to wordpress. But loyalty to blogger made me stay. Also I needed to put some GIF images on my Twitter profile to which I havent found a solution yet as Twitter doesnot support gif images anymore :(. For now I have moved from Picasa to Photobucket, and I must say AWESOME! I am no tech-savvy,but I would definitely rate Photobucket a 9/10.

This animated gif I created myself but had problems uploading as only one picture frame is published. This picture definitely speaks a thousand words. Every one will agree !! THIS IS ME! So how did I finally post the above gif image?? Google Doc!! Can you beat that??? Just Perfect! 


P.S- A fallen angel is an angel banished from heaven for disobeying the Gods... and sent to earth as punishment... ahem!

3 comments:

  1. Must say..... Mom will agree and just roll with laughter when she sees this..... hehehehehehhe ..... No doubts.....But a Devil is supposed to be malicious...which u r not.... U R just a nightmare for the handler...thats all! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r an angel...... there is no doubt on that...... i must say the out of box and innovative blogs which u r creating...hats of .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really funny! How do you imagine urself to be a devil!? Must say I liked your P.S.

    ReplyDelete