Friday, June 24, 2011

Metamorphosis..of The Inner Self



Exactly an year ago this blog transformed and so did I. This page got an identity with a unique header created by 'MOI'. A cartoon resembling 'moi' gave the blog a personalised touch.


Today this blog is no more a journal. It is much more than Rantings and Ramblings of an unlikely wife. In a year this space of mine has transformed. And I hope it continues to..

Today I resurrect this blog once again by creating a new header which would be more appropriate and add life to it. A little zing to make it more dynamic and vibrant! A pictorial description of me.


3 comments:

  1. thats a good idea...changes should b there as u have transformed urself from an unlikely wife to a great blogger and this header will really showcase a new "ANJALI"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lekha! Your comments and encouragement have always stimulated me to write more and think more creatively! Appreciation is the most important gift I have recieved from you all! I am grateful for the kind words and encouragement and always will be..

    ReplyDelete