Tuesday, March 15, 2011

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(×̯×)۶٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

This blog has been crticized lately as a waste of time as it has no monetary benefits. Money? The root of all evil.I care a damn about the money that would spoil relationships, make a human inhuman.

This day I take a solemn oath that this blog shall endure all high tides like a small canoe in midst the white waters ( Ah! thats me ,dramatic again!) lol...

The pursuit to happiness continues... I go wherever happiness goes .My happiness shall cause envy. heeheehee. (Random rantings on a Tuesday evening..)

                          Whats better than singing to make oneself happy?

╔═══╗ ♪

║███║ ♫
║ (●) ♫
╚═══╝♪♪        
                   Music heals all wounds...So here goes...another video with a happy me...                                     


4 comments:

  1. One of your best videos so far. The strumming just got better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just say continue to this song which I remember ......Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
    Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thats quite nice... And you're getting better by day, confident and lemme say this Gorgeous too! As always, Keep em coming n keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be nice if you could play those interludes too on your guitar! think about it..

    ReplyDelete