Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Obituary.

Snowy Rao

After a persisting illness and of old age, on Sunday, November 7, 2010, at the age of 15 years Snowy passed away .

Snowy will be lovingly remembered by her family. Snowy will also be fondly remembered by all the neightbours. She was so full of life.She was loving , kind and loyal.Shes the one stood by us through all our up;s and downs.

Not a single day will go by that I wont remember you. I already feel a void in my life.I only wish I could say a proper goodbye..You will always live in my heart..Words fail me beyond this. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. words fail me... i thought i was beyond the age of crying... but i could not hold back my tears when mom broke the news to me. Rest in peace snowy...my baby....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really difficut for both of you.she leaved 15 years. which is really great....... we all miss her ....

    ReplyDelete