Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Detox baths (Home Spa)– My healing secrets revealed! – PART 15


CHAMOMILE BATH- Cures anxiety, promotes sleep , aromatherepeutic

Chamomile flowers - $2 for 200gm (lasts 3 baths)
(You can also use 3-4 chamomile tea bags)

Soak Time: 20- 40 MIN
(once a week)
My Rating : ★★★★✩

“Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression.”


My anxiety has been giving me insomnia, so I don't fall asleep until 3-4AM. Tired or a bit stressed out I like to take a break by taking a relaxing Chamomile bath.  Chamomile is known for its medicinal properties and chamomile tea is often offered at night to decompress.  With its calming effect on the body and mind, taking a bath with chamomile helps me get rid of stress. Chamomile's sedative qualities are wonderful to the bedtime bath. Chamomile is known to be anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic etc..

How to take Chamomile Anti-Stress Herbal Bath 

Boil about 4 cups water.
               In a cheesecloth or a pouch, place chamomile flowers.
               Close cheesecloth with twine and drop in boiling water.  Remove pot from heat and infuse covered, for about 30 minutes.
               Pour liquid in bath and check bath temperature to make sure it is at your desired level.
Close your eyes and you are now ready to enjoy a relaxing bath, enjoy!

Aromatherapy is one of the best ancient medicinal treatments. And chamomile eases the stress level and helps me relax while I let the soft floral notes of the naturally calming fragrance unfold around me restoring the sense of peace and tranquility.

To me, chamomile tea is a magical brew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment