Sunday, October 31, 2010

You are stuck in my heart...


             This is a beautiful song by a band called C21.

              I was a teenager when I heard this song.. Not out of love for English songs, but out of my brothers tyranny at home. He was the only male at home and also the dominating one..As a kid I had to watch whatever bro watched on TV(Which was Star world/movies/HBO etc..).I jhad no access to remote control for TV.Also listen to whatever music he listened to, which happens to be English songs...again.

             So in a way it turned out to be great! What you learn in your childhood seldom  leaves you..My earliest memories of my Dad also are of him watchin Chuck Norris/James Bond movies.. That was when I was 5-6 years old.. !I haven't transformed over-night, its something which was instilled right from my childhood.I enjoy English movies rather than Hindi movies coz that makes a lot of sense to me.At the same time I love Hindi songs too..

             Hope you like the effort I made on this song...Enjoy watchin!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing song and lyrics.... and u sang amazing and video also come very gud and bright....

    You are stuck in my heart .....
    Like counting a million stars.....
    For that many reasons you are.....

    And u said u heard this song when u r teenage...do u think u r not now also :)))))))
    old memmories when we were kid are amazing.....
    I had no access to remote control for TV u said.... but u had control on ur friend :))))
    Thats enough no.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! good choice of song.... the best of the lot .... okay.... another food for thought for u.... all the videos that u have made ....start keeping a copy in your computer in a folder... when u amass a lot of ur videos u burn it.... can become part of ur memories ... And what do u mean by me being a tyrant.... lolz... waiting for the day when u will start taking the lead.... the day u do...is the day u invest in a good electric guitar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. just scroll through ur blog from top to bottom.... nowadays ur concentrating more on vids... and stopped writing ur thoughts.... dont do tht... start pouring ur thoughts too on the blog...

    ReplyDelete