Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Short Guitar Rendition..

Back with another video although am not that enthusiastic about this one... Well, I learnt this song on my own too, chords of my choice. I wanna learn tabs and play Lead for all the songs, not just strum along. I guess I will have to wait for Eldon to come back from his vacation.
 I personally don’t consider myself much of a “guitarist” or “musician”… it’s just that I love music so much ..The mechanics behind guitar techniques, or  the music theory is beyond my comprehension … I just like to play.

3 comments:

  1. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! you made up the chords????? freaking awesome! this is what guitar playing is all about baby! forget technique... u r doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingggggggggg....... awsome.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. good going :) lets see some more :D

    ReplyDelete