Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blogging Maniac...

   Blogging comes naturally to me. It combines creativity, photography, writing, technology and more... Blogging to me is a hobby and a therapy.. Brings out the best of me.. Am not a face-book person, but hey, every person's entitled to their own opinions...
A new revelation to me was that you can track the number of hits your blog has had so far(Thanks bro once again! What would I do without YOU?)... Must confess made me feel good when I saw the numbers..Also number of views globally! The number of hits are supposed to be accurate! Well, accurate or not it certainly is a motivation..


Worth every minute spent writing.Couldnot stop myself from posting this ,so that I can share my joy with the world as I have , so far.. . Am so touched by the incredible response!!Also I want to take this opportunity to thank you all .


Keep reading..

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic..... result..... congratulation......

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2629 pages vist in total!!!!!!!! what the F***!!!!!!! now i m jealous..... :) .... my total page visits are 300....hehehehe ... anyways... way to go... and it is accurate, dont worry.... wanna popularise the site?? it needs to come up in google search results... hw do u do that? will tell u when u r free sometime...and good going...nw u have ur own unique identity on the net( thts what u wanted right?).... cheers!

    ReplyDelete