Friday, October 15, 2010

The Best of Both Worlds...??

Lately am being so paranoid... of losing my identity..
I am paranoid that am losing time... Theres so much to do and so little time!!24hours is just not enough a day!!
When I look at books I wanna read them all... When I read those books, I wanna practice my french... When am learning french, I wanna strum my guitar, when I strum my guitar, I wanna blog... when I blog ,I wanna watch latest movies... when I watch TV, I wanna go out and see the world,... The "wanna-list" is just never ending... Its left me biting my nails, am a nervous wreck..
Although I've been busy it seems like am doin nothin!!!Am paranoid that am gonna lose out on the best of things... I wanna do it all, know it all,see it all.....Sometimes the hunger can be so overbearing.Am distressed that my hard work will go unappreciated and overlooked..
I just dont wanna be a stereotype indian wife only doing the cooking and cleaning.... I wanna explore the world, learn more, see more... I wake up several times a night just to remember a novel to read or a song to learn, or just to remember that I haven't plucked my eye-brows in 2 months..!..
I feel so outdated , i dont know which is the latest movie in theatres now!!I cant even  remember the last movie I watched....
 Am I cracking up finally??

5 comments:

  1. hey! chillax kiddo! slow down... u r not a wonderwoman who can do every single damn thing in the world and enjoy doing it! Nobody can. Problem is you want to do everything and you want the world to appreciate everything you do and sing praises; which.... cannot happen. You can keep only so many people happy at some point of time. The idea is if you are keeping to look the world happy , you will be seriously disappointed. Try doing things that will make you happy and try taking it slow, otherwise you might burnout very soon enough!
    No you are not cracking up. It happens to the best of us. Multitasking is the need of the hour to keep abreast with everything. I myself find hard pressed sometimes that there is so much to do and so little time, but thats how it is. Time management and prioritisation is what it is all about.... So cool down sis, u r normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it were that simple... I give my 100% in office(no complaints abt that) come home and without wasting a min do all the chores, even durin supper i read my novel!and read till i fall asleep, and then the nightmares begin, not about monsters!..but books, music, movies,everthin that i missed , sounds silly na...feeling of disparity and disorderliness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on your thoughts, I guess things like these bother all of us and also believe they make us do well. As you yourself said the number of things you do is a lot for even an above average human mind! So that should make you smile :)
    And well I congratulate and encourage you to keep doing and adding things to that list and may you say not just best of 'both' worlds but best of 'all' worlds.
    PS: I'm not sure if you're gonna kill me for this but I'm sure you can do it! I mean not the killing part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay anju....... watch Dabang and forgot to send you one snap which I have updated in my facebook.... so much crazy about salaman when i was in Dubai ensured that will take a snap the way salman took at desert with eagle.... I am sending that soon..... all dvd's collected for you so when you are here next time watch all my fav movies..... you remember we had couple of books shops(gujuri books :)) but i dont think so u have time to read if i buy for u.... I know how time flies..... a person can buy anything or do anything..... but for everything u have only 24 ours..... :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmmm..... interesting!!! but ensure that you would do something instead of just thinking of all this and finally sleeping off!! zzzzz!!!! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete