Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Countdown has begun....

I have been pondering about what to write.....!  I sat in front of my laptop for several minutes, not having a clue what I wanted to write about.For me starting is the key.if I actually put down some words, chances are I’ll be able to continue.So here I am writing about 2010/2011.Another year gone by. Time sure flies fast. I made that statement last year here (click on here) during this time, and nothing has occurred during the past 365 days to change that outlook. 
 Its time for a short review of 2010. Could things have been better? Did I try hard enough? New year resolutions are always 
short lived. Today I will sit back and see how my resolutions worked out..

  1. Got a better job                                             
  2. Need to be more assertive    ( X )
  3. Eating right    (???)                                                                        
  4. Saving money  (Yes, saving for a month and spending in one go!)
  5. Reduce Stress (Ya Right !! )     (  X )
  6. There'll never be the end of scrapbooking..
  7. Still trying to be MORE independent, almost there..
  8. Learn something new? EVERYDAY!
  9. Be less grumpy? I think this area need hell lot of improvement! ( X )
  10. Yeah! continued French..and will through 2011..
  11. Yes! Joined Guitar Classes too
  12. Anger Management?? NO luck there....not yet..  (   X  )
  13. Pampered myself... 
  14. Blogged more often

Now thats 10 out of 14!!!!! I guess 2010 was a success!!!! 

Its time to make few more resolutions and look forward to another new year. I wrack my brain to think of resolutions to improve my life

  1. Get Organised
  2. Watch more movies
  3. Get more positive
  4. Lose 5 Kgs
  5. Get more creative
  6. Love myself more
  7. Improve Cooking Skills   
  8. Stop nagging/Cribbing(Yes I know I do that ...)
  9. Buy more Shoes     
  10. Own as many Prada bags, glasses..         
  11. Stop giving my opinion on everything..   unless asked for..            
  12. Donot waste time.......                                                                                                               Thats all I can think of... Maybe 2012 will have many more in the list. So What do you wanna do for 2011??

5 comments:

  1. lose 5 kgs?? thats a bit vague ...dontcha think??? hw abt making it more specific?? like start running 1 km a day for starters or swim 5 laps a day initially?? hmmmm?? .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already perfect .... why you need so many change...... Ya one thing is reqired patience.....

    and not but the least try to see little happiness in others too...... :)))))))))))))... I am telling you are not doing that......You do a lot.. if you do this then you are 2011 Role model :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also main thing is Love yourself more .... which you are missing a lot :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many resolutions? All the best with that list, more for no.3 than no.10.
    I'm sure you'll achieve most of them, all of them and more! Happy 2011 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i wud be on ur end.....i dont think i wud be doin anythin of that......'cause i know i wudnt be completin that....

    ReplyDelete