Friday, December 24, 2010

Rhapsody of Christmas....

Its that time of the year again! Christmas is beautiful in Singapore.All the lights, the festivities, the crowd ... You can just feel the Christmas spirit everywhere..My Second Christmas in Singapore. Singapore is multi-cultural, yet Christmas is celebrated with such enthusiasm and vigor..
I celebrated Christmas last night with my colleagues at an enchanting Spanish restaurant- Esmirada @ Chjimes.


What an exquisite dining experience! The ambience, the food -a gastronomous experience. We arrived at the venue after work. 


Delectable dishes after dishes, and all of us chattering away , getting to know each other on another level.I am still a newbie, it was an ice-breaker for me. What touched me the most was that care was taken by my colleagues so that I was being served vegetarian food...I just love the place and the people..!


Anyway the dinner was a grand affair. The dinner menu was a feast to the eyes and the palate. After the delicious meal it was time to exchange gifts! How I love unwrapping gifts! I picked cute soft toys... On the way back home my colleagues even christened them... Chiku,Minku,Doggu... All Pics below in sequence of my wonderful, magical Christmas 2010.


JOY TO THE WORLD...!!

PEACE AND JOY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!- Joyeux Noël

4 comments:

  1. One thing that struck me dearis that ur colleagues were more bothered that u were served vegetarian....shows u that u are surrounded by genuinely good people..... its the small gestures...thoughts that matter in life ....baaki sab bakwaas hai...We are surrounded by matlabi duniyaa and having good people around you matters a lot... cherish it dear....Merry christmas to u 2 dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. echo ajay...... but we are gud friends and being long time..... this shows little positiveness... and to be happy :)

    And i just forgot to take the picture of christmas tree at Leela.... rocking rocking.. tooooo big. Ajay just vist and take a snap.........

    I waiting now on the way dubai/........ need to see the christams yet.... i hope going to rock there

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey didn't know they served rice n sambar (or so it seems) at chijmes! sure you had a great time, keep enjoying gal.. you've really got a good gang at work, rock on..cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually thats not sambar rice :)
    Its Khoos Khoos with boiled veggies cooked in tomato base :)
    Spanish restaurant, no indian cuisi

    ReplyDelete