Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Food Song (Diet Song??)


i am just a little bit lost in the FOOD
and life is a cake and so are the vittles
I dont know what to eat
I can eat it alone i tried
and i dont know why

give me more.
 and even some more
or else my tummy is going to growl
Cause its too less
ya its too less
give me all the grub!!

I'm a foodie
Out of love
'Cause I just can't get enough

i am just a little bit lost in the cheese
and life is a cake , i want it please
I dont know what to eat
I can eat it alone i tried
and i dont know why


The coffee is hot
with extra cream
i'd like a giant icecream
candy , cookies,chips , popcorn
is that all i want?
It's the sugar
Nobody knows
That makes me fast from being slow..

I am just a greedy  girl lost in the sandwich
I'm so greedy but I don't share it
I can't figure it out
It's bloating me up u  know
I've got to let it go
And just sing like  a crow

3 comments:

  1. i did'nt know that u r a poetess too..good .

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. u wrote a song about your food habits..? very brave.. and i dont see why not ... :)

    ReplyDelete